Youth Challenge hosts a number of special events each year to help raise funds to support the mission. See below for more information and sponsorship opportunities.
Join us online on March 16!
March Madness is BACK and so is Brats, Beer, & Brackets! Join us for a online Zoom auction of NCAA Men’s Basketball tournament teams on March 16 at 7 pm. The auction will last approximately one hour.
There is no cost to attend the auction, but registration is required. Register at www.YouthChallengeSports.com/Brackets.
Want to get in on the beer and brat action? Order your single brat meal – two beers and two sides included – for just $30 today! You can grab two meals and a full six-pack for just $60. Delivery is available to Cuyahoga County and eastern Lorain County, or you can pick up your meal at YC in Westlake.
Ordering is only open through March 9, so order now! Must be 21 or older to order. Order now at www.YouthChallengeSports.com/Brackets.
How’s it Going to Work?
AUCTION: The auction will be hosted via a Zoom meeting where all attendees will be able to see each other. Live auction bids will be taken via the chat function during the meeting. Guests are encouraged to pool their money to bid on their favorite (and potentially more expensive) teams. In order to participate, you must be registered with the event. Don’t worry, we’ll cover all of the logistics before the auction begins.
FOOD DELIVERY OR PICKUP: Delivery is available to Cuyahoga County and eastern Lorain County, or you can pick up your meal at YC in Westlake. Delivery and pickup will be available prior to the event and purchasers will receive details via email. Must be 21 or older to order.
- Food Pickup and Delivery: 4 pm – 6 pm ET
- Online (Zoom) Auction: 7 pm – 8 pm ET
Accessibility: Please note this auction will be conducted via Zoom chat. If you would like to participate and need accommodations, please contact Carolyn Palmer at email@example.com or 440.892.1001 x 13.
If you have any questions or would like to purchase your catering tickets via check or cash, please contact Carolyn Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440.892.1001 x 13.
We are looking forward to Youth Challenge’s Annual Benefit & Auction, YC Rocks! Volume 2 on Saturday, May 15, 2021. This event will be hybrid with options to experience to event at home or at Youth Challenge. There are three participation options:
- VIP In-Studio Audience at Youth Challenge: Attend YC Rocks! Volume 2 at Youth Challenge’s headquarters in Westlake, Ohio. Enjoy hors d’ouevres, an open bar, and live entertainment! VIP tickets are available with Platinum & Multi-Platinum sponsorships. The VIP in-studio audience is limited to 60 guests.
- Enjoy Catering at Home: Whether you’d like a snack or full dinner, we’ve got you covered! Order your catering for pick-up or home delivery, break into your delicious food and wine, and watch the YC Rocks! Volume 2 live stream from the comfort of your own home at 8 pm on May 15. See our ticket page for pricing information.
- Watch the Live Stream: Just like our 2020 Virtual Benefit, anyone can enjoy the Annual Benefit & Auction live stream from their own home – no purchase necessary! Simply register on this site to be enrolled in event notifications then watch the live stream from your home at 8 pm on May 15.
NEW for 2021: Celebrate your YC Star with a YC Star Sponsorship. For just $100, you can shout out a person or business with a half-slide feature during our live stream pre-show on May 15. This is a great way to honor a graduating senior, highlight a local business, or celebrate someone special. Purchase a Star Sponsorship at www.YouthChallengeSports.com/YCRocks.
Tickets are on sale now at www.YouthChallengeSports.com/YCRocks.
Questions? Contact Carolyn Palmer, YC Communications & Events Manager, at 440.892.1001×13 or email@example.com.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Other Event Supporters:
- Henkel Corporation
- Kaufman Container Company
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- TMC Employee Benefits
Small Businesses Supporting YC’s Auction:
Thank you to all the small businesses supporting Youth Challenge in this year’s auction! The auction will open on Monday, May 10, 2021. All of these businesses have contributed to the auction. We encourage you to bid on auction packages and support these small businesses!
- Alumi Art Prints
- Antica Modern (Lakewood, Ohio)
- Art of Sucre
- Asian Wok Chinese & American Restaurant (Westlake, Ohio)
- Balance Solutions Physical Therapy (Beachwood, Ohio)
- Bay Barber Shop (Bay Village, Ohio)
- Bay Lanes (Bay Village, Ohio)
- The Brew Kettle (Strongsville, Ohio)
- Century Cycles (Rocky River, Ohio)
- Chagrin Falls Popcorn Shop (Chagrin Falls, OH)
- Erie Island Coffee Company (Rocky River, Ohio)
- Fear’s Confections (Lakewood, Ohio)
- GV Art + Design (Lakewood, Ohio)
- Hail Mary’s (Westlake, Ohio)
- Harmony Yoga Studios (Willoughby, Ohio)
- Horizon ATA Martial Arts (Westlake, Ohio)
- Hospitality Restaurants
- JL Digital Productions
- Kelsey Elizabeth Cakes (Rocky River, Ohio)
- Phoenix Yoga (Westlake, Ohio)
- Rohr with me Photography
- Spa Lavender (Solon, Ohio)
- Style Mutt (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Valley Riding, Inc. (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Watercolor Woodworks (Hudson, Ohio)
- Yard Smart, Inc. (Grafton, Ohio)