Through December 12, 2020, Youth Challenge and Shaker Heights Hockey Players are teaming up to raise funds for new hockey equipment for YC and to support the Shaker Heights Varsity Team. You can get involved in the challenge, too, and help us reach our goal of $2,500! Follow the steps below or simply make a donation by clicking here.
It’s easy to join the challenge, just follow these steps:
- Record a video of you doing push-ups! Whether your pushing from your knees, getting in 300 or just 3, any amount is a job well done.
- Make a donation! Donate $1, $5, or $10 per push-up, or whatever amount you can. There are two ways to donate.
- Via Facebook. Join YC’s Push-Ups for Puck$ Facebook fundraiser and donate there! The fundraiser will be live from November 27, 2020 to December 12, 2020.
- On our website at www.YouthChallengeSports.com/Hockey.
- Share your video! You can share your video on social media, via text, or email. Wherever you share, make sure to include a link for your friends to donate. Need copy ideas? Click here.
- If sharing off of Facebook, you can use www.YouthChallengeSports.com/Hockey to encourage people to donate to support YC!
- On Facebook:
- You can link to YC’s Facebook fundraiser by including “www.YouthChallengeSports.com/Pucks” in your post. The fundraiser will be live from November 27, 2020 to December 12, 2020.
- You can create your own fundraiser and encourage people to donate to your push-up challenge at www.Facebook.com/Fund/YouthChallengeSports.
Have questions? Need help posting your video or fundraising? Contact Carolyn Palmer, YC’s Communications & Events Manager at email@example.com or 440.892.1001 x 13.