Companies and other community partners are vital to supporting YC’s mission to bring together young people with physical disabilities and teen volunteers who inspire each other through adapted sports, recreation and social growth activities. Every dollar donated to YC provides free transportation and programming to hundred of children with physical disabilities and their teen volunteers.
Get involved today! Peruse the options below or contact Carolyn Palmer, Communications & Events Manager, to discuss partnership opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440.892.1001 x13.
Elevate your business and support a program at Youth Challenge! Program sponsorships allow a business to attach their name to a specific Youth Challenge program and funds the program during the season. Youth Challenge programs are separated into three seasons: Winter/Spring, Summer, and Fall. Click here for our current program calendar.
Program sponsorships last for the length of the program during one season. Program sponsors receive the following recognition:
- Name recognition on program calendar
- Social media posts/tags about the sponsorship and the program
- Opportunity to visit and interact with Youth Challenge participants during your sponsored program
- Mention in e-newsletter during program highlight (signature and season only)
- Website banner with sponsor name (season only)
- Speaking opportunity at major program event (season only)
Program Sponsorship Opportunities:
- General Program Sponsorship: $500
- Signature Program Sponsorship: $1,000
- Season Program Sponsorship: $3,000
We are currently looking for program sponsorships for the 2020 Fall Season. Please contact Carolyn Palmer, Communications & Events Manager, at email@example.com or 440.892.1001 x 13 to secure your fall sponsorship today!
Youth Challenge holds special events throughout the year to help raise vital funds. Much of the funding from these events comes from corporate sponsorship. Signature events with sponsorship opportunities:
- Annual Benefit & Auction: Our Annual Benefit & Auction, held every year in April, is YC’s largest fundraiser of the year, accounting for approximately 25% of our operating budget. Sponsors are recognized in a variety of ways, including on our event invitation and at the event. Formal sponsorship opportunities begin at $2,500.
- Where Will Color Take You?: Held every June, Where Will Color Take You? is your chance to get your company name in front of 1,500+ runners, walkers, and rollers! This 5k race and 1-mile walk & roll, held at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, is planned in partnership with the Sherwin-Williams Women’s Club. The first $20,000 in sponsorship dollars are matched by Sherwin-Williams. Sponsorship opportunities begin at $1,500.
- Topgolf Outing: On November 5, Team YC will take over the third floor of Topgolf in Independence for a whole new kind of golf outing! Sponsorships start at just $100. We hope you’ll join us for a great time.
Please contact Carolyn Palmer, Communications & Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440.892.1001 x 13 to secure your event sponsorship today.
No matter your business, Cause Marketing is a simple and effective way to support Youth Challenge. You can collect funds from customers or staff, help provide programming for hundreds of children with disabilities and their teen volunteers, and create buzz for your business! There are many ways to host a cause marketing campaign. Here are some examples of past supporters:
- For the past three years, during the month of December, Patton Painting donated $10 to YC for every consultation request received. Over three years, they’ve raised $3,000 for YC!
- Our friends at Automotive Specialties donate a small percentage of each oil change completed to YC! In November alone, they donated more than $250!
Some other ideas to get you creative juices flowing:
- Customers can purchase $1 or $2 icons at your store that convert to donations to Youth Challenge.
- Ask customers to add $1, $5, or even $10 to their purchase to support YC for a set period of time (i.e. one month). Or, simply ask your customers to round up their bill!
- Put out a change box at your check out counter. We’ll come pick up your donations when it’s bursting at the seams!
We’ll help you find the perfect campaign to get your customers and employees excited! Plus, we’ll let our supporters know of about the great work you’re doing. To start your cause marketing efforts today, please contact Carolyn Palmer, Communications & Events Manager, at email@example.com or 440.892.1001 x 13 to secure your event sponsorship today.
One of the simplest ways to support Youth Challenge is through workplace giving. Companies can make it easy for their employees to donate to YC by allowing them to do so directly from their paychecks in an employee giving program. Employers can also “sweeten the pot” for employees by offering to match donations through a matching gift program to maximize the impact their employees can have. Start the groundwork for a workplace giving campaign today! Contact Carolyn Palmer, Communications & Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440.892.1001 x 13.
While teen volunteers are at the core of our mission at YC, we need some adult help, too! During certain programs throughout the year, YC relies on the support of volunteer groups. If you would like more information on corporate volunteer opportunities, please contact Sarah Cooney, Director of Volunteer Services, at 440.892.1001 x 14 or email@example.com.