VIRTUAL PROGRAMS during COVID-19: Click HERE for activities via Facebook & Instagram!
Winter/Spring 2020 PROGRAM CALENDAR: Click for a PDF
Program Descriptions: CLICK HERE for more info
Apr 4 @ 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Youth Challenge’s Annual Benefit & Auction’s in-person event to be held April 4, 2020 has been cancelled. The auction, fund a need, and raffle drawing portions of the event will take place during a Virtual Benefit to be held as soon as timing feels appropriate. The date will be determined and communicated as we know more about the COVID-19 pandemic. See below for additional details!
- While the raffle drawing will not take place on April 4, if you have already purchased a raffle ticket your purchase is still valid and you don’t need to do anything to stay in the drawing.
- If you have already purchased a ticket for the event there are a few options. Please contact Carolyn Palmer, YC’s Communications & Events Manager, at 216.548.5338 or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 1 to determine what you would like to do with your ticket purchase. After April 1, your ticket purchase will be assumed as a donation to support Youth Challenge’s mission. Ticket purchase options:
- Each ticket you have purchased can be converted into an additional raffle ticket purchase for YC’s Cash Raffle and a $25 tax-deductible donation to Youth Challenge. The drawing will be held during the Virtual Benefit.
- Please kindly consider making your ticket purchase a tax-deductible donation to YC. Our Annual Benefit raises approximately 25% of our operating budget.
- Your ticket purchase can be refunded in full.
- To make sure you’re notified of when the auction goes live, please click here to register on GiveSmart, our mobile-bidding platform.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact Carolyn Palmer, Communications & Events Manager, via email.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
The following have made donations to support YC and our 2020 Annual Benefit & Auction:
- Henkel Corporation
- Kalt Manufacturing Company
- Kaufman Container
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Nissan of North Olmsted
- TMC Employee Benefits Group
Apr 11 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm