Save the date for YC’s Annual Benefit & Auction at Music Box Supper Club on April 22, 2023. Click here to purchase your tickets!
YC’s Annual Benefit & Auction is our largest fundraiser of the year, typically raising more than $200,000 in vital funding for YC programming. The event includes delicious food, an open bar, live entertainment, an exciting fund-a-need program.
Before and during the event, there are lots of great ways to support this YC:
- Grab your tickets by clicking the link above. If you’re having trouble purchasing your tickets online or would like to purchase over the phone, please give us a call at 440.892.1001 x 13.
- Purchase a $10,000+ Cash Raffle ticket! Tickets are just $100 each and can be purchased at www.YouthChallengeSports.com/Raffle. Winners will be drawn at the event on April 22 and do not need to be present to win.
- Donate to our fund-a-need! Your donation provides vital programming for young people with physical disabilities and their teen volunteers. No gift is too small to make adventures happen at YC!
- Bid on exciting silent auction packages. The auction goes live on Monday, April 17, 2023. Stay tuned!
Thank you to our generous event sponsors!
Platinum Plus Sponsors:
Stacy & Steve Nock
- Brouse McDowell
- Cohen & Company
- The Coticchia Family
- Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- First National Bank
- The Hardesty/Applegate Family
- The Kalt Manufacturing Company
- Mike’s Kids
- The Retirement (k)oncierge Group
- Shurtape Technologies
- Smart Business
- Total Benefits Advisors – Mr. Mark Breen
- Tucker Ellis
Thank you to all the small businesses supporting our 2023 Auction! The auction will be live on Monday, April 17.
- Angelo’s Pizza of Lakewood
- Beck Center for the Arts
- By Katie K
- Chagrin Falls Popcorn Shop
- DAM Fine Art
- Eastlook Blooms
- Erie Island Coffee Company
- Fish Furniture
- Fresh Fork Market
- Juls’ Walleye Fishing Adventure
- Kelsey Elizabeth Cakes
- Lakewood Truck Park
- Landmark Smokehouse
- Luca West
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Nectar Bake Shop
- Nomad Culinary, LLC
- Patton Painting
- Petitti’s Garden Center
- Pier W
- Riverside Board Co.
- The Root Café
- Sage, a Spa
- Scratch Bakery
- Skypark Airport
- T&S Power Equipment
- White Cloud Pilates West
- YardSmart, Inc.
Join the Sherwin-Williams Women’s Club in supporting Youth Challenge at Where Will Color Take You?, a 5k race and 1-mile walk & roll at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo on June 17, 2023. We can’t wait to see you at the Zoo! Color can, however, take you anywhere, and virtual options are available.
Registration is now open!
Where Will Color Take You? raises vital funds for Youth Challenge. YC brings together young people with physical disabilities and teen volunteers who inspire each other through adapted sports, recreation and social growth activities.
Sherwin-Williams will be generously matching all donations to Youth Challenge, up to $5,000, doubling your impact!
Visit www.YouthChallengeSports.com/RaceGift to donate today. You can also sponsor a Youth Challenge participant and/or family on race day. Thank you for supporting children with disabilities and their teen volunteers!
Interested in volunteering for the race? Sign up today at www.YouthChallengeSports.com/RaceVolunteer!
Special Recognition: In the 1980’s, Dave Hardman, President of the Board of Trustees, had the vision to support Youth Challenge through an annual Race Day. More than 35 years later, Youth Challenge is excited to partner with Sherwin-Williams and expand Dave’s vision! We are so grateful to the Hardman Family for their support spanning more than three decades.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
- Kaulig Giving
- Charles Schwab
- Don’s Lighthouse Grille
- First Federal Lakewood
- The Hardman Family
- Mike’s Kids
Interested in sponsoring the event? Contact Carolyn Palmer at [email protected].
The battle rages on! Join Young Professionals for Youth Challenge (YP4YC) for this fun bartending event at the Edgewater Beach House on Lake Erie. Team Board, Team Staff, and Team YP4YC will be competing for your tips once again.
- This event is ages 21+.
- Free admission ($5 suggested donation if you can)
- Food and drink available for purchase.
- 50/50 Raffle
- Outdoor event, rain or shine (don’t worry, the Beach House has a roof!)
- Bring cash for tips!
The team that collects the most tips for Youth Challenge will be crowned the winner! Click here to learn more about the Edgewater Beach House.
Can’t make it but want to support your favorite team? Make a donation below. Donations must be received by 7:45 pm on Friday, July 28 to count for your team!
Team Board: DONATE
Team Staff: DONATE
Team YP4YC: DONATE