VIRTUAL PROGRAMS during COVID-19: Click HERE for activities via Facebook & Instagram!
Winter/Spring 2020 PROGRAM CALENDAR: Click for a PDF
Program Descriptions: CLICK HERE for more info
Youth Challenge’s Annual Benefit & Auction’s in-person event to be held April 4, 2020 has been cancelled. The auction, fund a need, and raffle drawing portions of the event will take place during a Virtual Benefit to be held as soon as timing feels appropriate. The date will be determined and communicated as we know more about the COVID-19 pandemic. See below for additional details!
- While the raffle drawing will not take place on April 4, if you have already purchased a raffle ticket your purchase is still valid and you don’t need to do anything to stay in the drawing.
- If you have already purchased a ticket for the event there are a few options. Please contact Carolyn Palmer, YC’s Communications & Events Manager, at 216.548.5338 or email@example.com on or before April 1 to determine what you would like to do with your ticket purchase. After April 1, your ticket purchase will be assumed as a donation to support Youth Challenge’s mission. Ticket purchase options:
- Each ticket you have purchased can be converted into an additional raffle ticket purchase for YC’s Cash Raffle and a $25 tax-deductible donation to Youth Challenge. The drawing will be held during the Virtual Benefit.
- Please kindly consider making your ticket purchase a tax-deductible donation to YC. Our Annual Benefit raises approximately 25% of our operating budget.
- Your ticket purchase can be refunded in full.
- To make sure you’re notified of when the auction goes live, please click here to register on GiveSmart, our mobile-bidding platform.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
- Henkel Corporation
- Kalt Manufacturing Company
- Kaufman Container
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Nissan of North Olmsted
- TMC Employee Benefits Group
Join the Sherwin-Williams Women’s Club in supporting Youth Challenge for Where Will Color Take You? The event will take place Saturday, June 20, 2020 at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo.
The day will include plenty of entertainment for the whole family, including a FREE Kids’ Fun Dash, face painting, photo booth, and appearances by several Cleveland sports mascots. Participants will receive entrance to the Zoo and Rainforest for the day.
Registration is now open: CLICK HERE to register!
Early bird registration prices (through March 1):
- 5K Race: $20 ($25 after March 1; $30 day of race)
- 1-Mile Walk & Roll: $15 ($18 after March 1; $20 day of race)
- Family Walk & Roll or Run: $50 ($55 after March 1; $60 day of race). Family registration is limited to two adults and up to six children (18 and under). Registration for children under 2 is not required.
Register by June 3 to receive a short-sleeve race shirt. Online registration closes June 19 at 9:00 a.m. – race-day registration will be available at the Zoo.
Sherwin-Williams is generously matching race donations up to $5,000! Click here to donate.
Thank you to our event sponsors!