Thank you for supporting Youth Challenge through Football Squares, presented by YP4YC! You can get in on the action to win big and support YC through this fun, new opportunity! Click here to register.
Questions? Contact Carolyn Palmer at 440.892.1001 x 13 or [email protected].
Details and Rules:
- Youth Challenge will sell up to 100 spots for football squares for five select games during the fall of 2023. Squares are $10 each and people may purchase multiple squares and multiple games. The selected games are:
- Browns vs. Steelers – September 18, 2023
- Browns vs. Ravens – October 1, 2023
- Browns vs. Ravens – November 12, 2023
- Browns vs. Steelers – November 19, 2023
- Ohio State vs. Michigan – November 25, 2023
- Squares can be purchased via credit card, check, or cash. Funds must be received before sales close to qualify. Purchases are not tax-deductible.
- Sales close at 9 AM the business day before each game. Closing times:
- Browns vs. Steelers – September 18, 2023 (closing 9/18 at 9 AM)
- Browns vs. Ravens – October 1, 2023 (closing 9/29 at 9 AM)
- Browns vs. Ravens – November 12, 2023 (closing 11/10 at 9 AM)
- Browns vs. Steelers – November 19, 2023 (closing 11/17 at 9 AM)
- Ohio State vs. Michigan – November 25, 2023 (closing 11/24 at 9 AM)
- After sales close, Youth Challenge will use Excel to assign random numbers to all entrants. The entrant with the lowest number will be put into the first square (1 and 1) and all other entrants will be entered in order from left to right on the grid.
- After the grid is complete, it will be emailed out to all entrants.
- The square will sell out at 100 squares purchased. If 25 or fewer squares are sold, the grid will be 5×5 with two numbers per column/line. If fewer than 100 squares are sold, the names will be spaced evenly on the grid (see below for winning rules).
- 50% of the funds raised will be kept by Youth Challenge to fund programs. The other 50% is awarded to the person in the square that aligns with the final score of the game. The last number of each team’s score will be used to calculate the winner.
- In the event a blank square wins, the next filled-out square to the left is the winner. If the winning square is at the beginning of the row, the left square is the furthest right square of the row above.
- Winners will be notified the business day after the game.
- Winnings will be mailed out via check the week of 11/27/23.
- Amount of winnings per game:
- The maximum amount of winnings per game is $500.
- There is no minimum amount of winnings per game. Winnings will always be 50% of the square sales. If 50 squares are sold for $10 each, the total raised is $500. Youth Challenge will keep $250 and the winner will receive $250.