Join Youth Challenge for a hybrid event celebrating our participants–the young people with physical disabilities, their teen volunteer partners, and you, our supporters. More details about our Annual Benefit & Auction coming soon!
The golf experience of a lifetime! Purchase your tickets now for the chance to win this incredible travel experience to the Ryder Cup.
The winner receives:
- 2021 Ryder Cup Deluxe Weekend Experience (Friday – Monday) for two, including hotel stay and transportation to and from the course.
- Access to the grounds for the Ryder Cup Saturday and Sunday rounds, September 25 and 26, 2021, at Whistling Straits in Kohler, Wisconsin.
- Private jet takes you to and from the experience. Fly in style with your host, Scott Mawaka. Jet departs from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.
Tickets are just $100 and only 250 tickets will be sold. The winner for this raffle will be pulled on December 18, 2020, just in time for the holidays! The drawing will be broadcast live on YC’s Facebook page and the winner will be contacted the same day.
While Youth Challenge can’t pack the bar and battle it out at Around the Corner this year, we’re excited to bring the food and drink to YOU! Battle of the Bartenders on Wheels, presented by Minotti’s will be held October 23, 2020. Tickets are on sale through October 18.
Your $50 ticket purchase includes the following:
- Two 8 ounce cocktail mixers from Simple Times All-Natural Cocktail Mixers
- Four mini bottles of alcohol for mixing (will be paired to match your mixers)
- Charcuterie tray for two hand-crafted by Sweet Brie Co.
- Two YC cookies by The Sister Project Bakery
- YC koozie
- Free delivery – in style – from one of our YC “bartenders” | pick up also available at YC’s headquarters in Westlake
Want to try more? You can add on additional Simple Times mixers for just $10 – liquor included!
Tickets are on sale now: www.YouthChallengeSports.com/Bartenders.
All tickets are sold by Minotti’s Wine & Spirits. This event benefits Youth Challenge. If you would like to purchase tickets via cash or check, please call 440.892.1001 x 13.
Questions? Call Carolyn Palmer, YC Communications & Events Manager, at 440.892.1001×13 or email email@example.com.
An event for all ages and all abilities, all for Cerebral Palsy Research! The 2020 Pedal with Pete in Northeast Ohio event will be held between September 19th and October 4th.
To keep Pedal with Pete active in 2020 and to give our riders the opportunity to make a donation to a great cause, we will hold an unsupported ride. Ride maps are available for five different rides of varying distances in the Cleveland Metroparks. You can ride on a day and time of your own choosing between September 19th and October 4th.
Registration for this event is free, but we ask that you consider a donation to support the Pedal with Pete Foundation in its activities with the cerebral palsy community. Historically, the registration fee for this event is $40 per person. If possible, a suggested donation for this year’s ride is $25.
Youth Challenge Family, you are encouraged to register, donate, and ride! Please select that you are affiliated with Youth Challenge. Participants and volunteers will be contacted to schedule a ride with Youth Challenge. Please note that funds raised will support cerebral palsy research through the Pedal with Pete Foundation. 65% of the participants at YC have cerebral palsy.
If you can not participate in this event but would like to make a donation to the Pedal with Pete Foundation, you can do so on the event website.
Planned and run by YC’s Volunteer Committee