Youth Challenge currently has one open position, Van Driver. See below for details and to apply.
JOB TITLE: Van Driver
SUPERVISED BY: Director of Program Services
WORK WEEK HOURS: Part Time, 12-20 hours/week (average)
BASIC FUNCTION: Transport participants with physical disabilities to and from programs in a Youth Challenge lift-equipped bus/van.
QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- The candidate must be a licensed driver with a good-standing driving record (generally no more than 2 points).
- Be friendly and comfortable around children. Direct service experience with children and/or people with physical disabilities preferred.
- Provide quality transportation to participants through YC’s lift-equipped vehicles.
- Assist Program Staff with meeting the personal needs of children with physical disabilities as needed.
- Assist Program Staff at programs as needed.
- Assist with organization of equipment and supplies as needed.
TO APPLY: Submit letter of interest or resume to [email protected]
Youth Challenge brings together young people with physical disabilities and teen volunteers
who inspire each other through adapted sports, recreation and social growth activities.