As mandated by the State of Ohio and to protect the health of Youth Challenge participants, volunteers, and supporters, Youth Challenge has cancelled some scheduled programs and events. YC’s mission of bringing joy and laughter through sports and art will never change. While our brand of adaptive recreation is important, the health and well-being of our community is far more critical, and we proceed prudently by operating in the best interest of Team YC. If you have any questions, please call the Youth Challenge office at 440-892-1001.
- Summer season has begun! Programming will look different this summer, but the YC spirit remains the same! Summer programming will be a mix of virtual and in-person physically distanced programs. For more information, click here.
- Brats, Beer, & Brackets scheduled for March 18, 2020 was cancelled. Thank you to our ticket holders who donated their ticket fees to Youth Challenge!
- Youth Challenge’s Annual Benefit & Auction was rescheduled as YC Rocks! Virtual Benefit & Auction.
- Thank you to everyone who donated, bid on auction items and tuned in! More than $250,000 was raised to support YC.
- If you missed the live stream, you can watch it at www.YouthChallengeSports.com/LiveStream.
- Thank you to the ticket purchasers who transferred their event tickets into raffle tickets/donations. We appreciate your support!
- Where Will Color Take You? 5k + 1-Mile Walk/Roll was held as a virtual event!
- Thank you to all our runners, walkers, & rollers!
- If you missed the race, you can still donation to support Where Will Color Take You? at www.YouthChallengeSports.com/RaceGift.
More updates will be posted on this page as they become available. Please contact YC at 440-892-1001 for questions or more information. Thank you for being on Team YC!