As mandated by the State of Ohio and to protect the health of Youth Challenge participants, volunteers, and supporters, Youth Challenge has cancelled some scheduled programs and events. YC’s mission of bringing joy and laughter through sports and art will never change. While our brand of adaptive recreation is important, the health and well-being of our community is far more critical, and we proceed prudently by operating in the best interest of Team YC. If you have any questions, please call the Youth Challenge office at 440-892-1001.
- All scheduled programming for participants and teen volunteers has been suspended through the end of the spring season. YC summer programming will begin when deemed appropriate by the Ohio state government. As more information is available, we will update as needed. While we won’t be seeing our WOOOnderful participants and volunteers in person, we’re conducting virtual programming (found HERE) via Instagram and Facebook, so if you’re not already following YC, please do so!
- Brats, Beer, & Brackets scheduled for March 18, 2020 was cancelled. Thank you to our ticket holders who donated their ticket fees to Youth Challenge!
- Youth Challenge’s Annual Benefit & Auction has been rescheduled as YC Rocks! Virtual Benefit & Auction to be held June 6, 2020.
- During this YC Rocks! Virtual, we will feature silent auction items, draw the winner of YC’s Cash Raffle, and finish off our Fund-a-Need, which has a goal of $25,000 to support YC’s mission! Please also join us online in the days leading to the live stream to view and bid on amazing silent auction items and donate to support YC. To make sure you’re notified of important event information, register on GiveSmart, our mobile bidding platform. To register over the phone, please call 440.892.1001 x 13. There is no charge to register for the event.
- Thank you to the ticket purchasers who transferred their event tickets into raffle tickets/donations. We appreciate your support!
- Where Will Color Take You? 5k + 1-Mile Walk/Roll will be a virtual event!
- While social distancing, you can run, walk or roll the 5K or 1-Mile event on your own time and on your own course. You’ll have until Saturday, July 4 at Midnight to sign up and complete. After the race is complete, packet pick-up will be hosted at YC.
- Register today at www.YouthChallengeSports.com/Color. If you have already registered, no action is required.
- Sherwin-Williams is still generously matching $5,000 in donation to Youth Challenge! Click here to donate.
- For more information, please click here.
If you are interested in making a donation to support Youth Challenge – and help us out with missing event revenue – you can visit this link. Every little bit helps!
More updates will be posted on this page as they become available. Please contact YC at 440-892-1001 for questions or more information. Thank you for being on Team YC!