YP4YC is a group of enthusiastic and dedicated young professionals committed to furthering the mission of Youth Challenge through program engagement and fundraising support.
Why Join YP4YC?
- Network and build meaningful relationships with other like-minded young professionals
- Interact directly with members of YC’s Board of Trustees
- Develop useful skills that prepare you to sit on a governing board
- Develop competencies for working with (and learning from) people with disabilities
- Required volunteer participation at a minimum of one YC program per year (preferred once per program season)
- Attend regular YP4YC meetings (usually quarterly) and committee meetings (monthly as needed)
- In total, YP4YC service requires a time commitment of approximately 15 hours per year for meetings, events, and volunteer opportunities
- Minimum $25 annual membership donation (can be made to an event or campaign, but cannot include event ticket purchase)
- Encourage the involvement of your company or organization through volunteer or sponsorship opportunities
- Leverage your time, networks, and resources to help build the capacity of Youth Challenge and YP4YC (i.e. sharing YC posts on social media, making introductions between YC and your employer as appropriate, etc.)
- Promote Youth Challenge’s mission
- Be an advocate for people with physical disabilities
If you have any questions or would like to join YP4YC, please contact: