YP4YC is a group of young professionals interested in helping Youth Challenge spread awareness of sports and recreational services offered for children with physical disabilities in our community.
- Attend four to six group meetings per year
- Encourage the participation of other young professionals in YP4YC group activities
- Help to plan two small fundraising events per year
- Optional volunteer opportunities at YC events and programs for young adults with physical disabilities
- Build your professional network
- Learn new professional and leadership skills
- Develop a deeper understanding of what it takes to run a successful organization
- Make your mark by helping youth with physical disabilities in the community
Interested in Learning More?
Please contact Angelica Compton
440-892-1001 x12 • firstname.lastname@example.org